The JAA is holding our Uniform Exchange this summer on Saturday, July 23, 3016. This event is an excellent opportunity to recycle uniforms that don’t fit and shop for ones that do! Details are below on shopping, drop off, early bird shopping, vouchers, uniform acceptance guidelines, and more. You do not have to drop off uniforms to participate…the Uniform Exchange is open to all parents! Download the Uniform Exchange Flyer here.
- Shop on Saturday, July 23, 2016 from 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. in the PAC Lobby at JA
- Drop off on Thursday, July 21 and Friday, July 22 – Times: 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Early bird tickets are available for $5.00 and allow early access to the sale at 9:00 a.m. – purchase yours during drop off times!
- Only K3 uniforms and Lands’ End uniforms will be accepted. No Sunshine uniforms will be accepted. All items must be clean and on hangers.
- Questions? Contact Elizabeth Weeks at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601.214.5783.