Investing in a Jackson Academy education is one of the greatest gifts you can give your child and one of the most powerful ways to help shape his or her future.
We believe that cost alone should not stand as the only barrier between your child and a high quality education. JA supports an economically diverse student body, providing need-based tuition assistance to the extent that funds are available.
To be eligible for tuition assistance, your child must be:
- accepted or enrolled at Jackson Academy prior to making application; and,
- in good academic standing to be eligible for tuition assistance.
Tuition assistance applications are due each year on February 15 for the following school year, and tuition assistance information is available from the Office of Admissions by emailing email@example.com.
All information received by the school is held in the strictest confidence. Only the Tuition Assistance Committee has access to a family’s application materials. If tuition assistance is awarded, the Business Office would be made aware of the award.
Discounts & Payment Plans
Select payment plans allow you to make monthly payments rather than writing one or two large checks each year while sibling discounts are designed to help families with multiple children enrolled at the JA at the same time.
Select discounts are available for families with three or more children enrolled at Jackson Academy, including:
- $1,000 tuition discount for youngest child with three children enrolled.
- 30% tuition discount for youngest child with four children enrolled.
- 50% tuition discount for all the youngest children beginning with the fifth child, i.e. 50% tuition discount for the two youngest children with six children enrolled; 50% tuition discount for the three youngest children with seven children enrolled.
Yearly Payment Plan
- Providing a full payment of tuition by June 15
- Full payment by March 31 will receive a 2% discount
Biannual Payment Plan
- Two equal payments payable by June 15 and January 15
Monthly Bank Draft
- Twelve bank drafts drawn on the fifth day of the month commencing June 5 and ending May 5