Investing in a Jackson Academy education is one of the greatest gifts you can give your child and one of the most powerful ways to help shape his or her future.
We believe that cost alone should not stand as the only barrier between your child and a high quality education. JA supports an economically diverse student body, providing need-based tuition assistance to the extent that funds are available.
A limited amount of Tuition Assistance is available for families with demonstrated financial need, therefore, please apply as early as possible. The determination of financial need is calculated by SSS – School and Student Services, an independent third party. The criteria for applying for assistance include:
- Student must be accepted or enrolled at JA before applying for assistance.
- Student must be in good standing, both academically and behaviorally.
- Current families must be in good standing with the Billing Office.
- There must be at least one earned income in the household to apply.
- Families currently enrolled as full-pay families must provide written documentation of a significant change in financial condition that occurred after the time of enrollment to apply for assistance. (ex. pink slip dated 4 months prior to applying (without re-employment), death certificate of income-producing family member)
Discounts & Payment Plans
Select payment plans allow you to make monthly payments rather than writing one or two large checks each year while sibling discounts are designed to help families with multiple children enrolled at JA at the same time.
Select discounts are available for families with three or more children enrolled at Jackson Academy, including:
- $1,000 tuition discount for youngest child with three children enrolled.
- 30% tuition discount for youngest child with four children enrolled.
- 50% tuition discount for all the youngest children beginning with the fifth child, i.e. 50% tuition discount for the two youngest children with six children enrolled; 50% tuition discount for the three youngest children with seven children enrolled.
Yearly Payment Plan
- Providing a full payment of tuition by June 15
- Full payment by March 31 will receive a 2% discount
Biannual Payment Plan
- Two equal payments payable by June 15 and January 15
Monthly Bank Draft
- Twelve bank drafts drawn on the fifth day of the month commencing June 5 and ending May 5