Ways to Support JA
From stocks and mutual funds, to charitable gift annuities and will bequests, to endowments and unrestricted gifts, the Development Office can help you tailor your gift in numerous ways.
Once you have decided what type of gift you’d like to make, there are many means of making it. Of course, the quickest way to give JA a gift is to use our secure online giving form. It’s fast, secure, and easy to complete.Make a Gift Today
- Cash: Cash is the simplest and most common gift. For income tax purposes, a cash gift is deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Stock: Gifts of long-term appreciated securities offer multiple tax savings for the donor.
- Real Estate: A charitable gift of real estate can be particularly tax-advantageous.
- Gifts-in-Kind: A donor may contribute personal property such as jewelry, art, boats,and motor vehicles. In general, you may receive a tax deduction for the fair market value of the item donated as determined by an appraisal.
- Planned Giving: Donors may include Jackson Academy in their estate plans.
- Matching Gifts: Many corporations will match the charitable gifts made by their employees.
- Memorials & Honorariums: All gifts may be made in memory or honor of a loved one. We will gladly send an acknowledgment card to whomever you request.
Jackson Academy is a 501c3 institution, meaning all gifts are tax deductible. You may make a gift of cash, check, securitie, or by credit card to the school. Gifts of cash or a check should be sent to the following address:
P.O. Box 14978
Jackson, MS 39236-4978
Checks should be made payable to Jackson Academy.