Tuesday, October 22, 2019
5-8 p.m. • Raider Field
The JA Carnival is one of the primary fundraisers for the JAA and is one of the oldest and largest fall festivals in the Jackson area. This community-wide event features old fashioned carnival games, a costume contest, jump houses, a bake sale, a pumpkin decorating contest and more. Join us and let’s have some fun!
- Food Choices Galore
- Raider Raffle – $5,000 Disney Vacation
- Costume Contest – Multiple Age Groups & Awards
- Fun Carnival Games & Cool Prizes
- Teen Alley with Pizza & D.J. – 7th and 8th Grades
- Bake Sale (Details Attached)
- Pumpkin Contest – Everyone is a winner!
- Corporate Sponsors & True Blue Raiders will receive complimentary armbands.
- No other forms for carnival will be sent home – Order Online Today!
Online ordering only for armbands, T-shirts, and meal tickets. The deadline to order T-shirts is October 1, and the deadline to order all other carnival items is October 15. One order per email address, so make sure to purchase all items at once. We can’t wait to see you there!
Don’t forget to purchase your raffle tickets for a chance to win a $5,000 DISNEY VACATION!