Register for Welcome to the Next Step
Registration is easy. Simply fill out our form here!
First Grade in the JA Lower School
Have you ever wondered just what first grade will be like? For parents, it may feel like a leap of faith rather than just a simple step!
Come find out how to make the most of this next step during a special morning designed for parents of kindergarten students who will be entering first grade next year. We’ll help parents know just what to expect to help ease the transition of this wonderful milestone.
Kindergarten Parent Day
- Thursday, February 7 | 8:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
- Register and check-in: 8:10 a.m. in the Lower School Library
- Coffee provided
- Teacher/Parent Q and A session
- Meet teachers and experience the classroom setting
- Visit P.E., STEM Lab, Music, and Spanish
- See Lower School campus facilities
- View first grade art room projects
If you have any questions, simply call the JA Lower School at Office at 601.362.2471.