The JA Annual Fund is The One Fund and is the most important fundraising priority at Jackson Academy. It is the only school-operated voluntary fundraising appeal of the year. Gifts to the Annual Fund impact students with academic enhancements from the Preschool to the Upper School.
Teachers also benefit through annual giving.
- Teachers receive a $100 Christmas bonus and gift card.
- A significant percentage of JA Annual Fund dollars is earmarked to a growing teacher endowment. This endowment will one day provide Trustees with additional sources of revenue to help retain and attract quality teachers.
The Annual Fund Contributions to Jackson Academy
- K3 S.M.A.R.T. lab
- Uppers School renovations
- Renovations to the Preschool and Lower School playgrounds
- Construction of new Commons area for outdoor gatherings and events
- New MacBook and iPad carts for the Lower School
- Three MacBook carts for the Upper School
- “Smart Boards” for Upper School classrooms
- “Brain Bikes” for Lower School PE
- Computers for the Upper School library
- Preschool climbing wall
- Upper School science lab enhancements
- Preschool perceptual motor skills equipment