Jackson Academy welcomes your financial support. The generosity of JA families and friends help complete the JA experience.
Jackson Academy is a 501c3 institution so all gifts are tax deductible. You may make a gift of cash, check, securities, or by credit card to the school. Gifts of cash or a check should be sent to Jackson Academy, P.O. Box 14978, Jackson, MS 39236-4978. Checks should be made payable to Jackson Academy. You may make a gift via credit card either by using the Secure On-Line Giving form or by printing this form and mailing to us.
Giving to Jackson Academy:
- Cash – The simplest and most common gift is cash. For income tax purposes, a cash gift is deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Stock – Gifts of long-term appreciated securities offer multiple tax savings for the donor.
- Real Estate – A charitable gift of real estate can be particularly tax-advantageous.
- Gifts-in-Kind – A donor may contribute personal property such as jewelry, art, boats, and motor vehicles. In general, you may receive a tax deduction for the fair market value of the item donated as determined by an appraisal.
- Planned Giving – Donors may include Jackson Academy in their estate plans. Read More
- Matching Gifts – Many corporations will match the charitable gifts made by their employees.
- Memorials & Honorariums – Remember all gifts may be made in memory or honor of a loved one. We will gladly send an acknowledgment card to whomever you request.