Jackson Academy welcomes your financial support. The generosity of JA families and friends help complete the JA experience.
Jackson Academy is a 501c3 institution so all gifts are tax deductible. You may make a gift of cash, check, securities, or by credit card to the school. Gifts of cash or a check should be sent to Jackson Academy, P.O. Box 14978, Jackson, MS 39236-4978. Checks should be made payable to Jackson Academy. You may make a gift via credit card either by using the Secure On-Line Giving form or by printing this form and mailing to us.
Giving to Jackson Academy:
- Cash – The simplest and most common gift is cash. For income tax purposes, a cash gift is deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Stock – Gifts of long-term appreciated securities offer multiple tax savings for the donor.
- Real Estate – A charitable gift of real estate can be particularly tax-advantageous.
- Gifts-in-Kind – A donor may contribute personal property such as jewelry, art, boats, and motor vehicles. In general, you may receive a tax deduction for the fair market value of the item donated as determined by an appraisal.
- Planned Giving – Donors may include Jackson Academy in their estate plans. Read More
- Matching Gifts – Many corporations will match the charitable gifts made by their employees.
- Memorials & Honorariums – Remember all gifts may be made in memory or honor of a loved one. We will gladly send an acknowledgment card to whomever you request.
Jackson Academy Fundraising
In order to begin a fundraising campaign at Jackson Academy, a fundraising request must be submitted to Ebony Welch, Annual Giving Coordinator, with the JA Development Committee. The request must be reviewed and approved before a fundraising campaign begins. The Development Committee meets three times per year, so requests must be submitted one month in advance of needing an answer to allow the Committee time to review and make a decision.
To submit a fundraising request, download and submit the form found here. Please email the completed form to Ebony Welch, email@example.com.