Gifts to Jackson Academy provide the needed academic support and program enhancements that have become the hallmarks of a Jackson Academy education.
Your gifts make a difference to our students and faculty in the classroom every day. All gifts, no matter the size, are an investment in the potential of each child enrolled at JA — in essence, you’re supporting the future of our community.
Jackson Academy is a 501c3 charitable organization. Gifts are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Ways to Give
Other Ways to Support JA
- Attend events and programs
- Join the JAA
- Support the Athletic, Band, or Choral Music Booster Clubs
How Giving Makes a Difference
Just some of the ways your commitments and gifts impact Jackson Academy:
- Advanced science, technology, engineering, and math classrooms and labs are being developed to serve the growing need for excellence in the STEM areas.
- The technology integration programs such as Apple One-to-One, PE4Life, and others can grow and thrive as the technology itself continues to evolve.
- Teachers, who pour their hearts and souls into our children, receive a $100 Christmas bonus and gift card as a token of thanks.
- The board of trustees is building an endowment to fund even more competitive salaries and professional development that will attract and keep the best and brightest teachers.
- Endowed scholarships make a JA education possible for students who might otherwise not be able to attend.
- The annual teacher appreciation award provides a stipend for three teachers selected by the valedictorian for having made the biggest impact on his or her life at JA.
- Faculty members are selected by their peers to receive Teacher of the Year awards, which include a stipend.