JA Summer Camp Brochure
For assistance, contact Lynn Green at 601.364.5763 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learning has never been so much fun!
The camps at Jackson Academy have something for everyone, from rising sports or stage stars to future artists and scientists. We have several new camps to delight and thrill you. Summer is a great time to get on track academically with our workshops. Please check the camp catalog and see the new camps, along with everyone’s favorites.
A few reminders:
1. Many camps have limited availability, so sign up quickly.
2. Space in the camps cannot be held without payment and registration forms.
3. Please read all policies on the registration form and sign.
4. Call 601.364.5763 with questions and concerns. We are always happy to hear from you.
Summer Care Policy
Summer Care is Jackson Academy’s After School Program designed for Jackson Academy students who:
- Are enrolled at JA for the 2017–18 school term.
- Need extended care before and after the camp.
- Are not enrolled in our regular Summer Program.
- Summer Care will be $30 per day, plus summer registration fee of $50 for PK–K and $100 for grades 1st–6th.
- Registration is through the After School Office only.
Should you need additional information, please contact Hope Burford at 601-368-7398.
Parents are welcome to attend the last session of each camp to meet your child’s instructor/coach and to see performances, competitions, or projects. Please check with the instructor/coach for times.
To register your child(ren) for After School, contact Hope Burford at 601.368.7398.