Join us for our 5K run/walk on Thursday, April 27th at 5:30 p.m. The course begins at the JA football field and will finish at Raider Park for the double header baseball game against Greenville Washington.
- Color Stations Throughout Course
- 1-Mile Fun Run for Younger Kids
- Awesome T-Shirt Included in Fee & Students Can Wear to School on 4/27
- Cool Kid’s Fun Zone & Games
- Crawfish & Concessions for Sale
- Running Club Credit… 15 Laps for 5K and 5 Laps for 1-Mile Fun Run
- It’s On, Rain or Shine… No Refunds!
The JA Athletic Booster Club is accepting online registration and payment only this year! The early bird registration fee is $30 per person if registered by 3/31/17 (no code required). The max for a family of 5 is $130 if registered by 3/31/17; use online promo code FAMILY. The FAMILY promo code supports 5 family members only. If you are registering 6+ family members please email email@example.com for special registration instructions.
After 3/31/17 the fee is $40 per person and $180 family max with no guarantee of t-shirts! Registration includes 5K (or 1-mile fun run), t-shirt (navy blue athletic t-shirt with above logo), admission to the Kid’s Fun Zone and the JA vs. Greenville Washington double header game.
Packet Pickup @ PAC Lobby
- Wednesday, April 26th – 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 27th – 7:30 a.m. Until
Absolutely no golf carts, bikes or motorized vehicles are allowed on the course unless specifically marked with official volunteer signage. Law enforcement and race volunteers will be enforcing this rule. Your cooperation is required for everyone’s safety.