All students and families must apply for admission to Jackson Academy. Exact application requirements depend on the division your child will enter. In general, admission to Jackson Academy is competitive and based on strong academic achievement, aptitude testing or screening, and personal qualities such as integrity, motivation, enthusiasm, and compassion.
We encourage you to apply as early as possible, as the date an application is filed determines the order in which a student is considered for admission. The fall preceding the year you wish to enroll your child is ideal. After we fill our available spots, later qualified applicants may be placed in a wait pool. Many families place their children in the applicant pool as early as possible by applying to Jackson Academy immediately after their child is born.
Once we receive your application, we will contact you and your child to schedule an interview and conduct a screening assessment or test depending on age level. Each applicant is carefully evaluated by the Admissions Committee to determine his or her ability to handle successfully the demands of the school’s academic and extracurricular programs.
The Jackson Academy Admissions Office will normally inform the prospective student of the admission decision within seven days of the screening/testing date.
How to Apply
- Applications may be completed online, or you can contact the Admissions office at 601.364.5761 or email@example.com to request an application packet.
- Each application requires a $50 non-refundable application fee.
- For all divisions except Preschool, a Records Release Form must be signed and submitted by a parent or guardian.
- A long form birth certificate is required.
- We prefer that each application include a photo, so that we can begin to get to know your child.
- Additional supporting information such as transcripts and test scores will need to be submitted based on the division. For more details visit:
|[ VISIT JA ]||[ APPLY NOW ]||[ RESUME APP ]|